Vs > Uzgorod
Fort De France vs Uzgorod Climate & Distance Between
Fort De France vs West Point, Ny, Usa
Fort De France vs La Paz, Bolivia
Fort De France vs Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Fort De France vs Ust’Vajampolka, Russia
Uzgorod vs Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Uzgorod vs Sundsvall, Sweden
Uzgorod vs Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway
Uzgorod vs Scuro Mountain, Italy
Las Palmas De Gran Canaria vs Vitoria
Camilo Daza vs Kodiak, Alaska
Lake Tekapo vs Havana
Sliac vs Belgrade
- The distance between Fort De France, Martinique and Uzgorod, Ukraine is approximately 8,308 km or 5,163 mi.
- To reach Fort De France in this distance one would set out from Uzgorod bearing 274.9° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Fort De France bearing 222.9° or SW .
- Fort De France has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Uzgorod has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The average temperature is 16.3 °C (29.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.2 °C (36.4°F) less in Fort De France. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1100 mm (43.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1100 l/m² (27 US gal/ft²) or 11,000,000 l/ha (1,175,973 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.5° higher in Fort De France than in Uzgorod.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Fort De France relative to Uzgorod. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Uzgorod vs Fort De France
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Fort De France vs Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan
Fort De France vs Lambarn, Gabon
Fort De France vs Gisborne, Manutuke, New Zealand
Fort De France vs Hassakah, Syria
Uzgorod vs Sundsvall, Sweden
Uzgorod vs Springfield, Missouri, Usa
Uzgorod vs Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk
Uzgorod vs Rashad, Sudan
Fairmont, Mn vs Lankaran
Ceara Mirim vs Toronto, Ontario
Rundu, Kavango vs Miri
Tuapse vs Ust-Cilma
Fort De France vs Uzgorod Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort De France
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 675.7 kms (419.9 miles) NW
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 674.9 kms (419.4 miles) NW
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 438.4 kms (272.4 miles) NNW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 412 kms (256 miles) NNW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 524.5 kms (325.9 miles) NW
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) NNW
- Pointe-Ã€-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) NNW
- Melville Hall, Dominica - 105 kms (65.2 miles) NNW
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 445.8 kms (277 miles) S
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 782 kms (485.9 miles) SW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 468.5 kms (291.2 miles) SSW
- Caracas, Venezuela - 779.7 kms (484.5 miles) SW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) SW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 588 kms (365.4 miles) SSW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 768.3 kms (477.4 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Uzgorod