Vs > Te Kauwhata Maf
Fort De France vs Te Kauwhata Maf Climate & Distance Between
Fort De France vs Yarmouth, Ns, Canada
Fort De France vs Wairapukao Forest, New Zealand
Fort De France vs Sofia, Bulgaria
Fort De France vs Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Thompson, Mb, Canada
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Tristan Da Cunha, Tristan Da Cunha
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Entebbe, Uganda
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Gela, Italy
Kybartai vs Erlian
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Dublin
Edinburgh, Scotland vs Victoria, Tx
Sumy vs Yichang
- The distance between Fort De France, Martinique and Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand is approximately 13,958 km or 8,673 mi.
- To reach Fort De France in this distance one would set out from Te Kauwhata Maf bearing 99° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Fort De France bearing 54.2° or NE .
- Fort De France has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Te Kauwhata Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The annual mean temperature is 11.6 °C (20.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.2 °C (13°F) less in Fort De France. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 694.6 mm (27.3 in) more which is equivalent to 694.6 l/m² (17.05 US gal/ft²) or 6,946,000 l/ha (742,574 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20° higher in Fort De France than in Te Kauwhata Maf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Fort De France relative to Te Kauwhata Maf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Kauwhata Maf vs Fort De France
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -8 (0)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Fort De France vs Mangochi, Malawi
Fort De France vs Okhotsk, Russia
Fort De France vs St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo, Usa
Fort De France vs El Golea, Algeria
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Ophir, New Zealand
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Saiq, Oman
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa
Trinkot vs Kutchan
NÃ†SGÃ…RD vs Mersing
Vaasa vs Christchurch
Odense vs Fairmont, Mn
Fort De France vs Te Kauwhata Maf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort De France
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 675.7 kms (419.9 miles) NW
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 674.9 kms (419.4 miles) NW
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 438.4 kms (272.4 miles) NNW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 412 kms (256 miles) NNW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 524.5 kms (325.9 miles) NW
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) NNW
- Pointe-Ã€-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) NNW
- Melville Hall, Dominica - 105 kms (65.2 miles) NNW
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 445.8 kms (277 miles) S
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 782 kms (485.9 miles) SW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 468.5 kms (291.2 miles) SSW
- Caracas, Venezuela - 779.7 kms (484.5 miles) SW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) SW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 588 kms (365.4 miles) SSW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 768.3 kms (477.4 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kauwhata Maf