Vs > Tapanui
Fort De France vs Tapanui Climate & Distance Between
Fort De France vs Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Fort De France vs Malaga, Costa del Sol, Spain
Fort De France vs Mendoza Aero, Argentina
Fort De France vs Mombasa, Kenya
Tapanui vs Picos, Brazil
Tapanui vs Punta Del Este, Uruguay
Tapanui vs Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India
Tapanui vs Posse, Brazil
Conakry vs Juneau, Alaska
Shirakawa vs Yosu/ Yeosu
Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec vs Cleveland, Ohio
New Orleans, Louisiana vs Denton, Md
- The distance between Fort De France, Martinique and Tapanui, New Zealand is approximately 14,195 km or 8,821 mi.
- To reach Fort De France in this distance one would set out from Tapanui bearing 109.8° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Fort De France bearing 42.5° or NE .
- Fort De France has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Tapanui has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The mean annual temperature is 15.9 °C (28.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.1 °C (12.8°F) less in Fort De France. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 905.8 mm (35.7 in) more which is equivalent to 905.8 l/m² (22.23 US gal/ft²) or 9,058,000 l/ha (968,360 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.5° higher in Fort De France than in Tapanui.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Fort De France relative to Tapanui. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Tapanui vs Fort De France
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -4 (0)
|| -29 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Fort De France vs Morehead City, Nc, Usa
Fort De France vs Kilkenny, Ireland
Fort De France vs Bowling Green, Ky, Usa
Fort De France vs Dijon, France
Tapanui vs Wroclaw, Poland
Tapanui vs Port Alberni, Bc, Canada
Tapanui vs Iida, Japan
Tapanui vs Ceara Mirim, Brazil
Sainshand vs London-Gatwick
Fort St John, Bc vs Uzgorod
St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn vs Wooster, Oh
Niamey vs Oshima
Fort De France vs Tapanui Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort De France
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 675.7 kms (419.9 miles) NW
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 674.9 kms (419.4 miles) NW
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 438.4 kms (272.4 miles) NNW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 412 kms (256 miles) NNW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 524.5 kms (325.9 miles) NW
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) NNW
- Pointe-Ã€-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) NNW
- Melville Hall, Dominica - 105 kms (65.2 miles) NNW
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 445.8 kms (277 miles) S
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 782 kms (485.9 miles) SW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 468.5 kms (291.2 miles) SSW
- Caracas, Venezuela - 779.7 kms (484.5 miles) SW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) SW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 588 kms (365.4 miles) SSW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 768.3 kms (477.4 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Tapanui