Vs > Pjatigorsk
Fort De France vs Pjatigorsk Climate & Distance Between
Fort De France vs Roseau, Mn, Usa
Fort De France vs Constanz, Dominican Republic
Fort De France vs Isfjord Radio, Svalbard, Norway
Fort De France vs Ras Nsrany, Egypt
Pjatigorsk vs Yerevan/ Zvartnots, Armenia
Pjatigorsk vs Kythira Island, Greece
Pjatigorsk vs Brunswick, Mo, Usa
Pjatigorsk vs Myitkyina, Myanmar
Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, WA vs Wilmington, North Carolina
Santuck, Sc vs Dikson Island
Azua vs Asheville, North Carolina
Tucuman vs San Jose
- The distance between Fort De France, Martinique and Pjatigorsk, Russia is approximately 9,969 km or 6,195 mi.
- To reach Fort De France in this distance one would set out from Pjatigorsk bearing 290.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Fort De France bearing 224.2° or SW .
- Fort De France has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Pjatigorsk has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- The annual mean temperature is 17.2 °C (31°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.1 °C (39.8°F) less in Fort De France. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1287.5 mm (50.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1287.5 l/m² (31.6 US gal/ft²) or 12,875,000 l/ha (1,376,423 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.9° higher in Fort De France than in Pjatigorsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Fort De France relative to Pjatigorsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Pjatigorsk vs Fort De France
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Fort De France vs Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
Fort De France vs Ko Sichang Island, Thailand
Fort De France vs Oita, Japan
Fort De France vs Mafraq, Jordan
Pjatigorsk vs San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela
Pjatigorsk vs Tokushima, Japan
Pjatigorsk vs Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, SÃ¸ndre StrÃ¸mfjord, Greenland
Pjatigorsk vs Nueva Asuncion, Boqueron, Paraguay
Bhubaneshwar vs Klaipeda
Salyan vs Eastman, Ga
Sibenik vs Dar Es Salaam
Perth, Western Australia vs Vardo, Finnmark
Fort De France vs Pjatigorsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort De France
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 675.7 kms (419.9 miles) NW
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 674.9 kms (419.4 miles) NW
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 438.4 kms (272.4 miles) NNW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 412 kms (256 miles) NNW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 524.5 kms (325.9 miles) NW
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) NNW
- Pointe-Ã€-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) NNW
- Melville Hall, Dominica - 105 kms (65.2 miles) NNW
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 445.8 kms (277 miles) S
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 782 kms (485.9 miles) SW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 468.5 kms (291.2 miles) SSW
- Caracas, Venezuela - 779.7 kms (484.5 miles) SW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) SW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 588 kms (365.4 miles) SSW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 768.3 kms (477.4 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Pjatigorsk