Vs > Mcmurdo Sound
Fort De France vs Mcmurdo Sound Climate & Distance Between
Fort De France vs Dodge City, Ks, Usa
Fort De France vs Benin, Benin
Fort De France vs Lake Coleridge, New Zealand
Fort De France vs Porto , Portugal
Mcmurdo Sound vs Minya, Egypt
Mcmurdo Sound vs Mzimba, Malawi
Mcmurdo Sound vs Lungi, Sierra Leone
Mcmurdo Sound vs Lastourville, Gabon
Valley vs Catacamas
Clarksville, Tn vs Bondoukou
Ohotsk vs Daly Waters, Northern Territory
Malacca vs Chumphon
- The distance between Fort De France, Martinique and Mcmurdo Sound, Antarctica is approximately 12,516 km or 7,778 mi.
- To reach Fort De France in this distance one would set out from Mcmurdo Sound bearing 129.2° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Fort De France bearing 9.7° or N .
- Fort De France has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Mcmurdo Sound has a ice cap climate (EF).
- The mean annual temperature is 43.2 °C (77.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.1 °C (39.8°F) less in Fort De France. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1627 mm (64.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1627 l/m² (39.93 US gal/ft²) or 16,270,000 l/ha (1,739,371 US gal/ac) more. About 8 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 60.3° higher in Fort De France than in Mcmurdo Sound.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Fort De France relative to Mcmurdo Sound. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mcmurdo Sound vs Fort De France
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Fort De France vs Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Fort De France vs Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, Usa
Fort De France vs Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa
Fort De France vs Hakkari, Turkey
Mcmurdo Sound vs Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion
Mcmurdo Sound vs Fayetteville, Ar, Usa
Mcmurdo Sound vs Naxcivan, Azerbaijan
Mcmurdo Sound vs Brno, Czech Republic
Copiapo-Chamonate vs Mont Joli, Qc
Woodhill Forest vs Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund
Masirah vs Scottsbluff, Ne
Mergui, Tanintharyi vs Nadi, Viti Levu
Fort De France vs Mcmurdo Sound Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort De France
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 675.7 kms (419.9 miles) NW
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 674.9 kms (419.4 miles) NW
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 438.4 kms (272.4 miles) NNW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 412 kms (256 miles) NNW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 524.5 kms (325.9 miles) NW
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) NNW
- Pointe-Ã€-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) NNW
- Melville Hall, Dominica - 105 kms (65.2 miles) NNW
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 445.8 kms (277 miles) S
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 782 kms (485.9 miles) SW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 468.5 kms (291.2 miles) SSW
- Caracas, Venezuela - 779.7 kms (484.5 miles) SW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) SW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 588 kms (365.4 miles) SSW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 768.3 kms (477.4 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Mcmurdo Sound