Vs > Lower Hutt, Taita
Fort De France vs Lower Hutt, Taita Climate & Distance Between
Fort De France vs Villa Maria Del Rio Seco, Argentina
Fort De France vs Dresden, Germany
Fort De France vs Saint Leo, Fl, Usa
Fort De France vs Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Zahedan, Iran
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Kota Bharu, Malaysia
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Petauke, Zambia
Reefton vs Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Kota Kinabalu
Bakersfield, Ca vs La Concordia
Providence/ Green State, Ri vs Chuuk/ Truk
- The distance between Fort De France, Martinique and Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand is approximately 13,899 km or 8,637 mi.
- To reach Fort De France in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Taita bearing 101.8° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Fort De France bearing 49.6° or NE .
- Fort De France has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Lower Hutt, Taita has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The average temperature is 13.2 °C (23.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.5 °C (11.7°F) less in Fort De France. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 490.3 mm (19.3 in) more which is equivalent to 490.3 l/m² (12.03 US gal/ft²) or 4,903,000 l/ha (524,163 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.8° higher in Fort De France than in Lower Hutt, Taita.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Fort De France relative to Lower Hutt, Taita. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lower Hutt, Taita vs Fort De France
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -47 (-2)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -13 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Fort De France vs Kodiak, Alaska, Usa
Fort De France vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand
Fort De France vs Mae Hong Son, Thailand
Fort De France vs Aleppo, Syria
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Fukuyama, Japan
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Milagro, Ecuador
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Ras Nsrany, Egypt
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Murcia/ San Javier, Spain
Carnarvon, Western Australia vs Florania
Glenville, Wv vs Petauke
Remanso vs Moline/ Quad City, Il
Chelsea, Vt vs Hetan
Fort De France vs Lower Hutt, Taita Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort De France
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 675.7 kms (419.9 miles) NW
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 674.9 kms (419.4 miles) NW
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 438.4 kms (272.4 miles) NNW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 412 kms (256 miles) NNW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 524.5 kms (325.9 miles) NW
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) NNW
- Pointe-À-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) NNW
- Melville Hall, Dominica - 105 kms (65.2 miles) NNW
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 445.8 kms (277 miles) S
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 782 kms (485.9 miles) SW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 468.5 kms (291.2 miles) SSW
- Caracas, Venezuela - 779.7 kms (484.5 miles) SW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) SW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 588 kms (365.4 miles) SSW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 768.3 kms (477.4 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Taita