Vs > Lower Hutt, Avalon
Fort De France vs Lower Hutt, Avalon Climate & Distance Between
Fort De France vs Mt Pleasant, New Zealand
Fort De France vs Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa
Fort De France vs Kerch, Russia
Fort De France vs Cuiaba, Brazil
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Taif, Saudi Arabia
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Zanjan, Iran
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Ulgii, Mongolia
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Franklin, La, Usa
Spokane, Wa vs Peterborough, On
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Oakland, Md
Bougoun vs Alexandria/ Nouzha
Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc vs Athens, Ga
- The distance between Fort De France, Martinique and Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand is approximately 13,899 km or 8,637 mi.
- To reach Fort De France in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Avalon bearing 101.8° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Fort De France bearing 49.6° or NE .
- Fort De France has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Lower Hutt, Avalon has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The annual average temperature is 12.8 °C (23.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.5 °C (11.7°F) less in Fort De France. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 495.8 mm (19.5 in) more which is equivalent to 495.8 l/m² (12.17 US gal/ft²) or 4,958,000 l/ha (530,043 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.8° higher in Fort De France than in Lower Hutt, Avalon.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Fort De France relative to Lower Hutt, Avalon. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Fort De France
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -22 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Fort De France vs Yanji, China
Fort De France vs Jokkmokk, Sweden
Fort De France vs Roswell, Nm, Usa
Fort De France vs Cape Parry, Nt, Canada
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs In Amenas, Algeria
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Grodno, Belarus
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Geisenheim, Germany
Te Wera Forest vs Saint Paul, Ne
Bage vs King Salmon, Ak
Lytton, Bc vs Billings/ Logan, Mt
Ouagadougou vs Laucala Bay
Fort De France vs Lower Hutt, Avalon Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort De France
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 675.7 kms (419.9 miles) NW
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 674.9 kms (419.4 miles) NW
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 438.4 kms (272.4 miles) NNW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 412 kms (256 miles) NNW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 524.5 kms (325.9 miles) NW
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) NNW
- Pointe-Ã€-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) NNW
- Melville Hall, Dominica - 105 kms (65.2 miles) NNW
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 445.8 kms (277 miles) S
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 782 kms (485.9 miles) SW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 468.5 kms (291.2 miles) SSW
- Caracas, Venezuela - 779.7 kms (484.5 miles) SW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) SW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 588 kms (365.4 miles) SSW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 768.3 kms (477.4 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Avalon