Vs > Hokonui Forest
Fort De France vs Hokonui Forest Climate & Distance Between
Fort De France vs Tracuateua, Brazil
Fort De France vs Mcconnelsville, Oh, Usa
Fort De France vs Jerez De La Frontera, Spain
Fort De France vs Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Gardermoen, Norway
Hokonui Forest vs Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Sibu, Malaysia
Hokonui Forest vs Prins Christian Sund, Greenland
Kenitra vs Dakhla
Holly, Co vs Dauphin, Manitoba
Washington, District Of Columbia vs Bull Harbour, Bc
Eskdalemuir, Scotland vs Wauseon, Oh
- The distance between Fort De France, Martinique and Hokonui Forest, New Zealand is approximately 14,234 km or 8,845 mi.
- To reach Fort De France in this distance one would set out from Hokonui Forest bearing 110.7° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Fort De France bearing 42° or NE .
- Fort De France has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Hokonui Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The mean temperature is 15.7 °C (28.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7 °C (12.6°F) less in Fort De France. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 800.7 mm (31.5 in) more which is equivalent to 800.7 l/m² (19.65 US gal/ft²) or 8,007,000 l/ha (856,001 US gal/ac) more. About 1 7/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.8° higher in Fort De France than in Hokonui Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Fort De France relative to Hokonui Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hokonui Forest vs Fort De France
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -6 (0)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Fort De France vs King George Island, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
Fort De France vs Lamia, Greece
Fort De France vs Fukuoka, Japan
Fort De France vs Marion, In, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Floriano, Brazil
Hokonui Forest vs Boerne, Tx, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Ofunato, Japan
Hokonui Forest vs Covington, La, Usa
Uzgorod vs New Orleans, Louisiana
Tampere vs Kochi
Morioka vs Ronchi Legionari
Brno vs Vestervig
Fort De France vs Hokonui Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort De France
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 675.7 kms (419.9 miles) NW
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 674.9 kms (419.4 miles) NW
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 438.4 kms (272.4 miles) NNW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 412 kms (256 miles) NNW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 524.5 kms (325.9 miles) NW
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) NNW
- Pointe-Ã€-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) NNW
- Melville Hall, Dominica - 105 kms (65.2 miles) NNW
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 445.8 kms (277 miles) S
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 782 kms (485.9 miles) SW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 468.5 kms (291.2 miles) SSW
- Caracas, Venezuela - 779.7 kms (484.5 miles) SW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) SW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 588 kms (365.4 miles) SSW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 768.3 kms (477.4 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Hokonui Forest