Vs > Christchurch, Bromley
Fort De France vs Christchurch, Bromley Climate & Distance Between
Fort De France vs Kumasi, Ghana
Fort De France vs Den Helder, Netherlands
Fort De France vs Lamar, Mo, Usa
Fort De France vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia
Christchurch, Bromley vs Sikasso, Mali
Christchurch, Bromley vs Trenton, On, Canada
Christchurch, Bromley vs Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark
Christchurch, Bromley vs Gioia Del Colle, Italy
Jarabacoa vs Goteborg
San Juan vs Belgrade
Victoria, Tx vs Youngstown/ Oh
North Bend, Oregon vs Breves
- The distance between Fort De France, Martinique and Christchurch, Bromley, New Zealand is approximately 14,029 km or 8,718 mi.
- To reach Fort De France in this distance one would set out from Christchurch, Bromley bearing 105.2° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Fort De France bearing 46.4° or NE .
- Fort De France has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Christchurch, Bromley has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The mean temperature is 13.6 °C (24.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.2 °C (14.8°F) less in Fort De France. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1247.8 mm (49.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1247.8 l/m² (30.62 US gal/ft²) or 12,478,000 l/ha (1,333,981 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26° higher in Fort De France than in Christchurch, Bromley.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Fort De France relative to Christchurch, Bromley. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Christchurch, Bromley vs Fort De France
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Fort De France vs Alexandria/ Nouzha, Egypt
Fort De France vs Dallas, Texas, Usa
Fort De France vs Amberley, Australia
Fort De France vs Luck, Ukraine
Christchurch, Bromley vs Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland
Christchurch, Bromley vs Uaupes, Brazil
Christchurch, Bromley vs Caxias Do Sul, Brazil
Christchurch, Bromley vs Kythira Island, Greece
Maseru vs Salcedo
Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa vs Nikopol’
Hokonui Forest vs Watertown, Ny
Chitipa vs Highland Home, Al
Fort De France vs Christchurch, Bromley Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort De France
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 675.7 kms (419.9 miles) NW
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 674.9 kms (419.4 miles) NW
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 438.4 kms (272.4 miles) NNW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 412 kms (256 miles) NNW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 524.5 kms (325.9 miles) NW
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) NNW
- Pointe-Ã€-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) NNW
- Melville Hall, Dominica - 105 kms (65.2 miles) NNW
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 445.8 kms (277 miles) S
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 782 kms (485.9 miles) SW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 468.5 kms (291.2 miles) SSW
- Caracas, Venezuela - 779.7 kms (484.5 miles) SW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) SW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 588 kms (365.4 miles) SSW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 768.3 kms (477.4 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Christchurch, Bromley