| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Fort De France in June is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in June is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly wettish with rain more often than not. Around 160mm (6.3in) of liquid descends across on average 21 days.
- The skies in Fort De France are a little sunny having on average a measurable 7:09 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:55 long and the longest day is 12:58 long with an average length of 12:57.
- There are approximately 5:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort De France June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Fort De France, Martinique
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort De France:
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 675.7 kms (419.9 miles) NW
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 674.9 kms (419.4 miles) NW
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 438.4 kms (272.4 miles) NNW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 412 kms (256 miles) NNW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 524.5 kms (325.9 miles) NW
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) NNW
- Pointe-À-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) NNW
- Melville Hall, Dominica - 105 kms (65.2 miles) NNW
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 445.8 kms (277 miles) S
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 782 kms (485.9 miles) SW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 468.5 kms (291.2 miles) SSW
- Caracas, Venezuela - 779.7 kms (484.5 miles) SW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) SW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 588 kms (365.4 miles) SSW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 768.3 kms (477.4 miles) SSW