Fort De France Climate & Temperature
- Fort De France, Martinique is at 14°37'N, 61°4'W, 144 m (472 ft). See map.
- Fort De France has a tropical monsoonal climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Am) with a dry season and a heavy monsoon the rest of year, no cold season.
- The mean temperature is 25.9 degrees Celsius (78.7 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.5 °C (4.5°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype extremely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1840 mm (72.4 inches) which is equivalent to 1840 Litres/m˛ (45.13 Gallons/ft˛).
- On average there are 2906 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Fort De France you would come out nearest to the climate station at Broome, Western Australia, Australia (Tropical very dry forest biome).
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Fort De France, Martinique Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Topic: Climate of Fort De France, Martinique
Page 1 of 1
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 675.7 kms (419.9 miles) NW
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 674.9 kms (419.4 miles) NW
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 438.4 kms (272.4 miles) NNW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 412 kms (256 miles) NNW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 524.5 kms (325.9 miles) NW
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) NNW
- Pointe-Ā-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) NNW
- Melville Hall, Dominica - 105 kms (65.2 miles) NNW
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 445.8 kms (277 miles) S
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 782 kms (485.9 miles) SW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 468.5 kms (291.2 miles) SSW
- Caracas, Venezuela - 779.7 kms (484.5 miles) SW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) SW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 588 kms (365.4 miles) SSW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 768.3 kms (477.4 miles) SSW