Fort De France Climate & Temperature
- Fort De France, Martinique is at 14°37'N, 61°4'W, 144 m (472 ft). See map.
- Fort De France has a tropical monsoonal climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Am) with a dry season and a heavy monsoon the rest of year, no cold season.
- The annual mean temperature is 25.9 degrees Celsius (78.7 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.5 °C (4.5°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype extremely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1840 mm (72.4 inches) which is equivalent to 1840 Litres/m˛ (45.13 Gallons/ft˛).
- On average there are 2906 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Fort De France you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Broome, Western Australia, Australia (Tropical very dry forest biome).
Fort De France Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Fort De France Climate Graph in Metric Units
Fort De France Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Fort De France, Martinique Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Topic: Climate of Fort De France, Martinique
Page 1 of 1
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 675.7 kms (419.9 miles) NW
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 674.9 kms (419.4 miles) NW
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 438.4 kms (272.4 miles) NNW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 412 kms (256 miles) NNW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 524.5 kms (325.9 miles) NW
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) NNW
- Pointe-Ā-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) NNW
- Melville Hall, Dominica - 105 kms (65.2 miles) NNW
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 445.8 kms (277 miles) S
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 782 kms (485.9 miles) SW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 468.5 kms (291.2 miles) SSW
- Caracas, Venezuela - 779.7 kms (484.5 miles) SW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) SW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 588 kms (365.4 miles) SSW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 768.3 kms (477.4 miles) SSW